Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Being a FemDom Goddess

"A dominant woman who calls herself a Goddess has more of Her time spent in a more sensual state unlike a Mistress who will spent most of Her time inflicting pain and humiliation upon Her prey. This doesn't mean pain and humiliation are not part of Her way of life." 

I'm a SL Goddess. A Femdom Goddess.
It's my believe and that of many man and woman that the female gender is superior to the male gender.
Like the quote on top of this page I spent most of my time in sensual state, although pain and humiliation are not unknown to me and to those who will serve me.

I'm very picky when subs are concerned. If it's my believe you are not in to Femdom for the right reasons or just an attention whore I will not even consider you. You might not agree with my decision but frankly I don't give a crap.In my world I'm the one that is always right.

SL Limits:
- no age/child play
- no death
- for sexual relationships human avatars only

You will find more info in my profile picks

My Temple is located: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rouse/33/29/2759

No comments:

Post a Comment