Thursday, 21 July 2011

... and then there was Morgen

Making friends on the internet isn't the easiest thing for me. Don't misunderstand me... I'm a very social creature, but my sarcastic sense of humor, my (at times) geekiness, blunt comments and dominant personality can get in the way of getting actually close to someone. I'm not an asskisser.. I prefer people kissing mine, but the ones I want to kiss my ass also need to live up to my high standards ( am I making any sense?)

Daily I get several requests for sessions with straying subs/pets/slaves.. but to be honest, most of those people I find boring. They want to be whipped, kiss my feet, let me stick a dildo up their ass and all for just their sexual satisfaction. Or say (in my opinion) dumb, stupid or irrational things to me.

At the moment I'm blessed with a very small group of actually intelligent social submissives.
One of them is Morgen.

We are just getting to know each other but every minute of my time with him I'm blown away by his intelligence, prose, humor and how easy it is to get along with him. That's one of the reasons I wanted to take things slow (I know .. sounds weird right... cuz he is also incredibly sexy)

This week we took our "relationship" to a higher level ........................................















1 comment:

  1. Missing you so very much this week, Goddess. It was definitely a magical afternoon for me, and yet it came so easily too, didn't it? Simply effortless and devoid of stress, yet so very fulfilling. You definitely made my week :)

    ReplyDelete