Sunday, 16 January 2011

Morphing

I've been playing around with PSP after I came across a photography studio in second life that makes Morph profile pics. I was really impressed and thought it would be perfect for me but the price made me not do it.

So I started messing around myself and these are my first two Morphs.

Purple Bra
This is actually my second one, but I did some more work on the first one. The first attempt kinda looked creepy
Beauty on the stairs
They are not as good as the ones I saw in SL, but for a first attempt it's not too bad I think.

So what do you think is this profile pic worthy?
And which one should I use?
Or does this creep you out and should I stick with my normal profile pic (see earlier blog) ?

2 comments:

  1. JK Studio http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/aa%20Aenaria/11/20/501

    ReplyDelete