Monday, 25 October 2010

Cuz I'm the nurse who likes to...

I heard that you were feeling ill, headache, fever, and a chill! I came to help restore your pluck! Cuz I'm the nurse who likes to... - Ferris Bueller's Day Off

I had only just arrived at the college where I moonlight as a nurse, when one of the teachers approached me. "I'm in need of some nursing," he told me "because I haven't been feeling well today" As the nurses station was being occupied by the Head Nurse and some girl with a bad bleeding and the fact that the teacher was taking a sick leave I decided to do a house call.


The teacher was sitting in his arm chair moaning with his hands between his legs. "Oh nurse, I feel so bad" He moaned. Poor man! Hoping he would feel better from a nice hug I sat on his lap. His skin felt warm and under my bottom I felt his cock starting to get hard "Well sir, it seems you have a lot of tension in your body." I told him. He just moaned louder and louder.


Oh dear. I told him to take of his pants because he seemed to be in a lot of discomfort. As I sat kneeling before him, I helped him to take it off, revealing his further growing tasty cock. I was getting really warm and excited from the sight of it so I took off my own shirt to let the air cool me down. He screamed as I touched his hard member. It sounded like he was on fire, but off course no bucket of water around to cool it off. So I did the next best thing. I opened my mouth and placed my moist lips around the shaft, cooling off his flesh and massaging it with my tongue.


He just couldn't stop moaning and his eyes were rolling into the back of his head all the time as I sucked him to cool him off and calm him down. "Nurse", he cried out after he filled my mouth with his warm cum"I need to lie down down". So I gently let his cock slide out of my mouth and guided him to his bed. I helped him to lie down and caressed his chest. He seems to calm down a little bit and gave me a faint smile. He thanked me for all the help I was giving him to make him all better.


I blushed because actually I did not have a clue how to make him feel better and I told him so. He said that I was doing a great job before and if I would like to get back to some oral examinations. As I vowed to help whomever is in need of medical attention I took his member back in my mouth tenderly sucking it.


It really seemed to be doing him good and well, I was kinda enjoying it myself.
He raised himself from the bed "Thank you so much Nurse Lionheart, I feel so much better. How can I ever repay you?" I smiled at him and pulled down my skirt over my ass and sat on all fours on the bed. I did not have to say a thing, he understood what I was longing for. His big hard cock in my wet cunt.


He placed the head of his member before my entrance, teasing me softly by pushing an inch in and then pulling it out again. After 5 minutes of teasing I cried out "Now fuck this naughty nurse already!" and I pushed my behind against his member, taking it all in. He pounded me so hard that tears welled in to my eyes.


I came when he filled my tight soaking wet pussy with his cum. Yes this man was definitely cured again and I was glad I did such an excellent job helping him. As we lay on the bed together I whispered to him "I think you will need another check up tomorrow" and winked.


THE END

A thanks to Lucien for being such a good patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment